Ingredients35 m servings 129
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place ears onto the heated grill; roast corn until husks show burn marks on all sides and corn kernels are cooked through, about 20 minutes. Turn ears of corn often.
- Let corn ears cool until they can be handled; pull back husks and cut the roasted kernels from the ears. Place kernels into a large salad bowl.
- Lightly toss corn with black beans, plum tomatoes, green bell pepper, red onion, jalapeno peppers, lime juice, cilantro, and garlic. Pour tomato juice and tomato sauce over the salsa; toss again. Season with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Chill salsa at least 1 hour, preferably overnight.
Per Serving: 129 calories; 0.6 26.1 7.2 0 363 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
First time I made the salsa as written, it was good. I made it again with the beans on hand, which were not low-sodium and I have to say, it tasted even better. I did rinse the beans to rid them...
Great salsa! I used canned diced tomatoes, and instead of tomato juice, I just used the liquid from the tomatoes, which worked well. Only regular black beans on hand, so I used those. I had to u...