Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 45 m servings 106
Original recipe yields 50 servings
- Heat water, lemon wedges, and white sugar in a large saucepan over medium heat. Simmer until sugar is dissolved, mashing lemons often to release juice and oils.
- Cook and stir lemon mixture for 5 minutes more, then remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Strain lemon pieces from saucepan.
- Sprinkle gelatin into saucepan.
- Heat syrup and gelatin mixture over low heat until gelatin dissolves, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 15 minutes. Pour lemon vodka into gelatin mixture and stir well.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13-inch baking pan; refrigerate until set, at least 6 hours.
- Run a sharp knife under hot water; cut gelatin into cubes with knife and sprinkle cubes with turbinado sugar before serving.
Per Serving: 106 calories; 0.1 16.2 1.2 0 4 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Taste exactly like a lemon drop martini! There is definitely NOT too much vodka in these, I guess that's a matter of a person's personal taste. Use Sugar in the Raw if you can't find turbinado s...