Ingredients30 m servings 199
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place ramen noodles, sunflower seeds, and almonds on a baking sheet. Drizzle butter over the ramen noodle mixture and toss to coat.
- Toast the ramen noodle mixture in the preheated oven until lightly browned and fragrant, stirring occasionally to avoid burning, about 8 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk sugar, vegetable oil, vinegar, and soy sauce together in a small bowl for the dressing.
- Place bok choy, onion, and toasted ramen noodle mixture in a large bowl. Toss with dressing until well coated.
Per Serving: 199 calories; 16 13 2.2 10 352 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This recipe is awesome. I got some bok choy with my CSA and while I've eaten it, I've never prepared it. I found this recipe and realized I had all of the ingredients already so I settled on t...
This was great! I subbed pine nuts for sunflower seeds and only used 2 packs of ramen, but I'm a new lover of bok choy!! And so is my boyfriend! Super easy, next time I might throw in some crais...
Easy and very good only substituted rice vinegar for red wine vinegar. Will be making this again