Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 303
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Beat cake mix, water, canola oil, and egg whites in a large bowl with an electric mixer at low speed until moistened. Increase speed to medium and continue beating for 2 more minutes.
- Fold marshmallows, butterscotch chips, chocolate covered toffee, chocolate chips, and flaked coconut into the cake batter.
- Fill prepared muffin cups 2/3 to 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cupcakes are golden brown and set, about 15 to 25 minutes.
- Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Fill a pastry bag fitted with a star tip with peanut butter.
- Gently insert star tip into the center of each cupcake; squeeze a small amount of peanut butter into the cupcake.
Per Serving: 303 calories; 18.3 30.6 5.6 4 259 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
These are a fantastic jumping off point to put your own spin on an "everything" cupcake. I changed up some of the ingredients (picky eaters at my house) so here goes: I used a yellow cake mix, ...
These were delicious and so much fun too! The only change I had to make was using a yellow cake mix instead of white b/c I bought the wrong one, lol. These had really great flavor and I really l...
It didn't stay that long after I served it. Fluffiest cupcake ever with tons of fillings. Would surely satisfy anyone with sweet tooth.
I put the chips in a small strainer straddling the mixing bowl. I sprinkled dry cake mix over the chips and sifted the remainder mix into the mixing bowl and continued following the recipe as li...
By far my favorite cupcakes!!! I added peanut butter to the cake batter and didn't add marshmallows. Then topped with a chocolate buttercream icing. Omg incredible!!
This is an awesome recipe. I've made it numerous times and I think it is better with yellow cake mix versus white cake mix. It is also just as good (if not better) without frosting.