Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 303
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Beat cake mix, water, canola oil, and egg whites in a large bowl with an electric mixer at low speed until moistened. Increase speed to medium and continue beating for 2 more minutes.
- Fold marshmallows, butterscotch chips, chocolate covered toffee, chocolate chips, and flaked coconut into the cake batter.
- Fill prepared muffin cups 2/3 to 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cupcakes are golden brown and set, about 15 to 25 minutes.
- Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Fill a pastry bag fitted with a star tip with peanut butter.
- Gently insert star tip into the center of each cupcake; squeeze a small amount of peanut butter into the cupcake.
Per Serving: 303 calories; 18.3 30.6 5.6 4 259 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
These are a fantastic jumping off point to put your own spin on an "everything" cupcake. I changed up some of the ingredients (picky eaters at my house) so here goes: I used a yellow cake mix, ...
These were delicious and so much fun too! The only change I had to make was using a yellow cake mix instead of white b/c I bought the wrong one, lol. These had really great flavor and I really l...
It didn't stay that long after I served it. Fluffiest cupcake ever with tons of fillings. Would surely satisfy anyone with sweet tooth.
By far my favorite cupcakes!!! I added peanut butter to the cake batter and didn't add marshmallows. Then topped with a chocolate buttercream icing. Omg incredible!!
I put the chips in a small strainer straddling the mixing bowl. I sprinkled dry cake mix over the chips and sifted the remainder mix into the mixing bowl and continued following the recipe as li...
This is an awesome recipe. I've made it numerous times and I think it is better with yellow cake mix versus white cake mix. It is also just as good (if not better) without frosting.