Ingredients15 m servings 421 cals
- Combine chicken, pineapple, Red Delicious apple, Golden Delicious apple, celery, red grapes, green grapes, and walnuts in a large bowl.
- Whisk milk, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing mix together in a separate bowl until well blended.
- Pour ranch dressing over chicken mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Serve salad on a bed of lettuce leaves.
- Cook's Note:
- I sometimes add an 11-ounce can of drained mandarin orange segments to this dish. The chopped walnuts can be toasted if one prefers. Also, I like to use red leaf lettuce for the bed.
Per Serving: 421 calories; 27 g fat; 24.2 g carbohydrates; 22 g protein; 62 mg cholesterol; 431 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Omitted the pineapple due to allergies. I would skip the ranch dressing next time and season to taste. A high rating would have been given, but as stated, it was too salty due to the dressing m...
Great recipe! Especially when it's hot and you don't want to cook (I used canned chicken).