Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 327 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Toast walnuts in a small skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, until walnuts are fragrant and begin to release oil, 7 to 10 minutes. Set aside to cool thoroughly.
- Dissolve 1/2 teaspoon salt in a bowl of cold water; place pear slices, apple slices, and Asian pear in the water, about 5 minutes; drain.
- Arrange 1 lettuce leaf, 1 watercress leaf, and 1 sliced strawberry decoratively on top of each other on 4 salad plates.
- Whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, and vinegar together in a small bowl for the dressing; season with salt and black pepper.
- Combine black raisins and golden raisins in a small bowl.
- Place 3 to 4 slices pear, apple, and Asian pear in fan-shape on each lettuce leaf.
- Sprinkle raisins and walnuts, and drizzle dressing over fruit slices.
Per Serving: 327 calories; 21 g fat; 35.6 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 392 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made this salad based on how good it sounded and am glad I did. I wound up adding a little bit of sugar and lemon to the dressing, and threw in some bleu cheese (and chicken for my Dad) at the...