made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 123 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 pieces)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Stir matzo cake meal, sugar, potato starch, eggs, chocolate chips, walnuts, and lemon juice together to make a dough.
- Divide the dough into thirds. Shape each piece of dough into a log and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 30 minutes.
- Remove logs from oven and cut into slices.
- Arrange the slices on the baking sheet; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Return to oven and bake until the mandelbread are browned and crisp, about 10 more minutes. Turn the mandelbread after 5 minutes to crisp both sides.
Per Serving: 123 calories; 2.7 g fat; 23.8 g carbohydrates; 2.3 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 13 mg sodium. Full nutrition