Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 100
Original recipe yields 48 servings (4 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease baking sheets.
- Melt bittersweet chocolate and margarine together in the top of a double boiler over barely simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
- Combine potato starch and baking powder in a bowl.
- Beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract together in a separate large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Fold the cooled chocolate mixture, potato starch mixture, chocolate chips, and walnuts into egg mixture until just combined.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven for 4 minutes, turn baking sheets the opposite way in the oven, and bake until cookies are crisp on the edges, about 6 more minutes.
- Let cookies cool on sheets for about 5 minutes; transfer to wire racks to finish cooling.
- Editor's Note:
- Kosher for Passover baking soda and baking powder are available in specialty markets and online.
Per Serving: 100 calories; 6.7 9.9 1.5 8 12 Full nutrition