Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 97
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen cookies)
- Place oven rack in the upper third of the oven.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray 2 cushioned or heavy-duty baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Beat shortening and sugar together in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy and smooth.
- Beat egg into shortening mixture until well mixed.
- Place matzo cake meal, orange juice, potato starch, and salt into bowl with shortening mixture; beat on low speed until batter is well combined. Stir chocolate chips into batter.
- Drop batter by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven until pale golden brown, 14 to 17 minutes.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer to rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If not using cushioned baking sheets, double pan by placing 1 baking sheet on top of the other.
Per Serving: 97 calories; 5.9 11.5 0.8 8 36 Full nutrition