Jen's Mini Ham and Cheese Rolls
Ingredients15 m servings 389 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice each roll almost all the way through, but keeping the top attached. Arrange rolls on prepared baking sheet.
- Stir honey mustard dressing into melted butter until well blended.
- Brush butter mixture inside each roll using a pastry brush, making sure to get the top and bottom.
- Place a layer of Swiss cheese and ham into each roll.
- Close each roll and brush the top with butter mixture. Sprinkle the top of each roll with sesame seeds.
- Bake rolls in the preheated oven until cheese has melted, 5 to 6 minutes.
Per Serving: 389 calories; 21.3 g fat; 33.5 g carbohydrates; 15.6 g protein; 52 mg cholesterol; 913 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
These were tasty! I accidentally bought just plain honey mustard, instead of dressing, but I think it worked well. I used 'King's Hawaiian' rolls, and that was great! Love how this recipe uses s...
Love these things! Only change I made was to use provolone cheese, and add some minced dried onions to the top. They didn't make that big of a difference, so I'd probably stick with sesame seeds...
These are a winner! My husband said "These are really good, you will definitely have to make these again." I used Honey Mustard Dressing II from this site (which I definitely recommend) for thes...
I made these the other day with left over ham and rolls from Easter. These were WAY better than I expected them to be. I used the Honey Mustard Dressing II from AR as another reviewer suggested....