Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 580 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 whole ham)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Rinse ham and pat dry with paper towels; arrange ham cut-side down in a shallow roasting pan.
- Make 20 incisions with the point of a knife all over the ham; stuff one garlic clove into each incision.
- Press whole cloves into the ham.
- Cover ham with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- While ham is baking, mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, dry mustard, and ginger in a bowl.
- Remove foil from ham. Pour pineapple juice glaze over ham.
- Return ham to oven uncovered and continue baking until glaze thickens, about 45 minutes more. Baste ham every 15 minutes.
- Allow ham to rest 5 to 10 minutes. Remove garlic and whole cloves before slicing.
- Cook's Note:
- Rule of thumb is to bake ham 15-18 minutes per pound - you want to bake it under the foil for 2/3 of the cooking time.
Per Serving: 580 calories; 42.2 g fat; 4.9 g carbohydrates; 42.4 g protein; 127 mg cholesterol; 2918 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2