Apple Noodle Kugel
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 301 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Stir melted butter and noodles in a large bowl.
- Mix apples, egg yolks, sugar, raisins, cinnamon, and vanilla extract into noodle mixture until well blended.
- Beat egg whites in a large bowl until stiff peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the egg whites should form a sharp peak that holds its shape.
- Fold egg whites into noodle mixture; pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 301 calories; 6.1 g fat; 56.8 g carbohydrates; 6.7 g protein; 101 mg cholesterol; 54 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Made this and took it Easter dinner. flavor was good but the texture of noodles with the apples was too weird. Sorry not recomened.