Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 146
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a large baking dish.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir cabbage and onion in the butter until the vegetables are very tender and dark brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, matzo meal, cider vinegar, sugar, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl; allow mixture to rest for about 3 minutes.
- Stir cabbage mixture into egg mixture until well mixed; pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake kugel in the preheated oven until browned, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 146 calories; 7.8 16.2 5 85 676 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1