Grandma Bachman's Bunny Bread
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 132 cals
Original recipe yields 26 servings (2 loaf-shaped cakes)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Grease two 8 1/2x4 1/2-inch loaf pans.
- Place yellow cake mix, eggs, warm water, vegetable oil, poppy seeds, and butterscotch pudding mix into a mixing bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer until batter is smooth, about 2 minutes. If beating by hand, beat for 5 minutes.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in preheated oven until cakes are lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- Tip pans on their sides until cakes are cool, about 30 minutes. Invert pans to remove the loaves.
Per Serving: 132 calories; 5.5 g fat; 19.1 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 29 mg cholesterol; 199 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1