Grandma's Corn Flake Coconut Macaroons
Ingredients45 m servings 23
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Beat egg white in a bowl with an electric hand-mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Gradually beat sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, into egg whites until fully incorporated. Stir salt and vanilla extract into egg whites until thoroughly mixed.
- Fold coconut and corn flakes into the mixture.
- Drop coconut mixture by the teaspoon onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven until lightly crisp, 20 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool, at least 15 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 23 calories; 0.4 4.8 0.2 0 31 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
These are super easy to make and taste great! They're not your typical dense macaroon though, they're more like meringues with extra chewy crunchiness, thanks to the coconut and corn flakes. Wh...
These macaroons were excellent! I made them exactly as written! But I did crush the cornflakes a little because they were very large flakes. The macaroons were crunchy and sweet. I love the addi...
Fast, nice and easy. But too sweet! Ideal for a party or special occasion.
These were okay cookies, very easy to make for a sweet treat. I doubled the recipe and only got about 34 cookies, using a teaspoon to scoop it out with.