Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 139
Original recipe yields 18 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine coconut and flour in a large bowl.
- Puree cashews, water, sugar, salt, and almond extract together in a blender.
- Stir cashew mixture into coconut mixture until well blended.
- Form coconut mixture into 1-inch balls and flatten; arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 12 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 139 calories; 11 10.2 1.8 0 108 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I make these and send them to my vegan son for birthdays and Christmas. He loves them. I use cashew butter and brown sugar as substitutes for the cashews and turbinado sugar.