Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 139
Original recipe yields 18 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine coconut and flour in a large bowl.
- Puree cashews, water, sugar, salt, and almond extract together in a blender.
- Stir cashew mixture into coconut mixture until well blended.
- Form coconut mixture into 1-inch balls and flatten; arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 12 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 139 calories; 11 10.2 1.8 0 108 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very Very bland, with a lot of texture. Why do vegan recipes always call for random ingredients? I would suggest either using sweetened coconut OR use 1/2 cup of white sugar. The sugar in this r...