Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 41
- Fully dissolve gelatin in boiling water in a mixing bowl.
- Combine vegetable juice, worcestershire sauce, bay leaf, and cloves in a saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer 10 minutes. Remove and discard the bay leaf and cloves.
- Stir onion and celery into vegetable juice.
- Pour vegetable juice mixture over dissolved gelatin; stir gently to blend.
- Refrigerate until set completely, about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 41 calories; 0.2 8.1 2.6 0 346 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Great for 'ladies luncheons'. Chill in ring mold. Unmold onto frilly lettuce lined platter, filling center with ice cold, crisp shrimp and lemon wedges. Nice served with mini lemon poppyseed m...
Perfect SOuthern Recipe....I mean, I don't really boil the V8 juice but it works. If you use individual molds put a small amount of the celery and onions in the individual mold before the juice ...
I use sugar free lemon jello, one can of small shrimp with juice (or deli salad shrimp) fresh squeezed lemon juice, 4-6 green onions, celery, sometimes avocado-if not counting calories, salt, wh...
This is a great recipe by Barbara. Easy and really retro. Tastes great.