Fresh Summertime Bow-Tie Ham Salad
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 711 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain.
- Toss ham chunks, tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, orange bell pepper, green onions, garlic, black pepper, and salt together in a bowl.
- Stir drained bow-tie pasta and mayonnaise into the ham mixture.
- Sprinkle cilantro and Romano cheese over the pasta mixture; stir to combine.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Per Serving: 711 calories; 46.8 g fat; 50.3 g carbohydrates; 22.4 g protein; 55 mg cholesterol; 1352 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Oh my gosh is this good! I made a couple minor tweaks to make this real-food friendly: I subbed 100% whole wheat pasta, used 1 can of diced tomatoes (drained very well) since tomatoes are not i...