Ultra Yummy Breakfast Granola Bars
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 205 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with coconut oil.
- Stir rolled oats, almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, and coconut together onto a large baking sheet; spread the oat mixture out on a baking sheet.
- Toast in the preheated oven until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
- Pour the oat mixture into a large bowl and mix in cinnamon.
- Stir raisins, turbinado sugar, agave nectar, coconut butter, peanut butter, and sea salt together in a saucepan. Place saucepan over medium-low heat, bring the mixture to a boil, and boil for 1 minute. Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour the hot mixture over the oat mixture and stir until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Press the mixture into the prepared baking dish until even and densely packed. Refrigerate for 1 hour to set up.
- Turn the mixture out of the pan, cut into 16 bars, and wrap bars in waxed paper. If desired, cut bars in half to make 32 snack-size bars.
Per Serving: 205 calories; 9.4 g fat; 27.6 g carbohydrates; 4.8 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 79 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This turned out tasty but crumbly, and wouldn't hold together as bars. The mixture in the pan was very thick and sticky, too thick to boil. When it began to scorch on the bottom of the pan (I ha...
Aloha, Yeah, the wet ingredients were too thick! Scorches easy! I added more agave to moistenit, and next time will only use honey and agave to make this more moist and add no dry sugar. Used...