Shreddies Funky Monkey Choco-Berry Bars
made it | 0 reviews |
Post Foods Canada Corp.
"Sweet and crunchy chocolate bars are topped with banana and strawberry slices and drizzled with white chocolate."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 208 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan (bottom and sides) set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine margarine, marshmallows, and cocoa powder. Heat on HIGH until melted (about 1 minute) stir to combine. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Add crushed Shreddies to marshmallow mixture one cup at a time. Stir to combine and coat all the Shreddies (if too sticky add more crushed shreddies accordingly). Pour mixture into greased pan, press down firmly.
- Layer strawberries and bananas on top.
- For the topping heat white chocolate chips with 2 teaspoons margarine in the microwave until melted (about 40 seconds). Stir to combine.
- Generously drizzle melted white chocolate over your chocolate Shreddies banana and strawberry bars. Let set and chill for 40 minutes.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!
- Makes between 18-24 bars (depending on how big you cut them!).
Per Serving: 208 calories; 8 g fat; 32.8 g carbohydrates; 2.4 g protein; 2 mg cholesterol; 156 mg sodium. Full nutrition