Ingredients9 h servings 507
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in sausage. Cook and stir until sausage is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard any excess grease.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and ground mustard in a large bowl.
- Stir Cheddar cheese and sausage into the egg mixture.
- Roll out crescent roll dough and place one sheet on the bottom of a large baking dish.
- Pour egg mixture into baking dish; place the second sheet of crescent roll dough on top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Allow casserole to come to room temperature for 30 minutes before baking; remove plastic.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until egg is set and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 507 calories; 33.9 25.8 22 192 1402 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 19
I cut this recipe in half. How I did it was bake it in a 8x8 square pan and just use half the crescent roll dough on the bottom and the other half on the top. I made my own turkey sausage using ...
YUMMY! I used 1 roll of crescents in an 8x8 pan, but kept everything else the same b/c I wanted a nice, thick casserole...worked perfectly! Great flavor and couldn't have been simplier...will be...
I made this for Easter breakfast. It was very good. I love make ahead breakfast recipes. I did add some green and red bell pepper, onion and mushrooms. Thanks!
This is a great breakfast casserole! My daughter and my co-workers really enjoyed it and wanted the recipe. I used half mild and half maple flavored Jimmy Dean sausage, half mild & half Sharp c...
Great and easy recipe. The only thing I did differently is only used one package of crescent rolls. That seems to be enough. Everyone loved this recipe. I end up making it at least once a we...
Super easy and super tasty!! I made this the day before, let it sit in the fridge overnight and popped it in the oven the next morning. Great for my kids before school! Mine did take almost a...
Very yummy! I had to cook it at least 10 min longer than the recipe says because it was still too runny...but no worries. Will surely make it again!
This was so awesome! I cut the recipe in half for my square pan. It was perfect! Change nothing! I have to say though that I only refrigerated this for about 4 hours, and I used up some Monterey...