Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 338 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion and ham in butter until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in morel mushrooms and cook, stirring often, until the mushrooms release their liquid, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle in black pepper and remove from heat.
- Fit pie crust into a 9-inch pie dish and crimp the edges with a fork. Poke the bottom and sides of the pie crust several times with the fork.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven just until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, cream, and flour in a bowl until well blended; stir in Colby-Monterey Jack cheese.
- Spread ham and mushroom mixture into the pie crust and pour egg mixture over the filling.
- Bake quiche in the preheated oven until crust is browned and the filling is set and lightly browned, about 45 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
Per Serving: 338 calories; 26.7 g fat; 15.9 g carbohydrates; 9.5 g protein; 150 mg cholesterol; 347 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This quiche is delicious! I had one piece, and DH and DS devoured the rest. I wish I had been able to find morels, but since I couldn't, I used regular button mushrooms. My only other deviati...
This recipe is to die for! I did not have any regular ham so I used cooked, smoked ham from Presidents' Choice. Morels are hard to find, but I will definitely make it again, even if I have to us...