Ingredients35 m servings 376
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place zucchini directly on oven rack near the bottom. Cook until slightly softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place bacon slices on paper towels. Heat in microwave on High until cooked but not crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Place a layer of bacon on each zucchini slice; top with a slice of fontina cheese.
- Tightly roll each layered zucchini strip and secure with a toothpick or skewer. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake zucchini rolls in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 376 calories; 34.2 2.8 14.5 71 699 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This recipe is AMAZING and was a huge hit at my party today! The only thing I did differently was to pre-cook the bacon in the oven, and I sprinkled some pepper, paprika, and garlic powder on th...
I really liked this recipe but I like them to taste "zippy". I placed hot pepper rings on top of the cheese and then rolled and secured them with toothpicks. Before baking, I rolled the sides a...
delicious...added fresh grated garlic and baby bella sliced mushrooms and it was perfection.