Ingredients25 m servings 381
- Preheat outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers. Season both sides of shrimp with garlic salt and black pepper; if using cayenne, see Cook's Note.
- Generously coat both sides of shrimp with mayonnaise.
- Cook shrimp on heated grill until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and opaque on the inside, and the mayonnaise turns golden brown, 5 to 10 minutes on each side. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Cook's Note:
- Cayenne pepper can be added with the garlic salt and black pepper, or mix 1/4 teaspoon into mayonnaise before coating shrimp, for a spicier flavor.
Per Serving: 381 calories; 30.4 1.3 25.1 244 528 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 30
We loved this shrimp! Five stars for great flavor, five stars for super easy to make. I followed the advice from the review by Saveur, and marinated my shrimp in the mayo mix ahead, for about tw...
Wow-wee! Loved this shrimp. I just mixed the mayo (low fat) and lemon juice, galic powder, and lemon pepper togther, and marinated the shrimp for a couple of hours before skewering. Moist and...
These were tasty treats - they could use more garlic for my taste - maybe mixed in with the mayonnaise. They do not take 5 - 10 minutes a side - more like 5 - 10 minutes total. If you are usi...
We loved this recipe. Made a few changes, by adding Cajun seasoning to the mayo. We cooked under the broiler, 2 minutes on one side then 3 on the other.
after reading other reviews, I ended up over seasoning .. still excellent, but next time I won't be quite so heavy handed.. I added some Old Bay Seafood Seasoning and it definitely added flavo...
Added some minced garlic, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon parsley and 1/3 teaspoon cilantro. My picky hubby said it could be a recipe in a restaurant.