Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 178
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen cookies)
- Combine flour, butter, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt in a bowl to form a dough; stir in pecans.
- Shape dough into a large ball and refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Make an indentation with thumb in the middle of each ball, forming a 'nest'.
- Fill each nest with about 1 teaspoon chocolate chips.
- Bake nests in the preheated oven until edges are crisp (cookies will not brown), 10 to 12 minutes. Cool cookies on a wire rack, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 178 calories; 12.3 16.5 1.9 20 80 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Amazing! I made this for a project for class one time and they loved them! It was a success!
Great cake/cookie for the avid tea drinker. Went great with earl grey!