Ingredients2 h servings 198
- Thoroughly mix crushed lemon cookies and butter together in a bowl.
- Press cookie mixture into the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan.
- Place blueberries and sugar in a saucepan over medium-low heat; simmer until sugar has dissolved and a thin sauce forms, 10 minutes.
- Stir cornstarch into blueberry sauce; simmer until sauce has thickened, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir mascarpone, lemon curd, and whipped topping together in a bowl until well blended and smooth.
- Spread mascarpone mixture over the crust in the springform pan. Cover with waxed paper and freeze until semi-firm, about 10 minutes.
- Spread blueberry sauce over mascarpone layer; cover with waxed paper and refrigerate until set, at least 1 hour.
Per Serving: 198 calories; 11.8 22.8 1.9 26 59 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
This is a delicious recipe, and my rating reflects the taste! I was toying with the idea of making it a 4-star review, but I just couldn't do it! I will do things a little differently next tim...
This recipe is AMAZING! Oh, and it's very simple and quick to make too! Light and refreshing and very Blueberry-ee! I used Safeway Brand (Select) Meyer Lemon Cookie Thins in place of TJ's Tea Co...
I cut the sugar a tad in the blueberry compote since cookies are sweet enough. I heated the crust a bit. It tastes good even if you don't let it set in the fridge since mascarpone is pretty fi...
I made this and it was a rock star at our gathering. Minor change... I used way more than the recipe of the lemon curd, a whole jar. But it came out sooo good. I like tasting the lemon so it was...
Everyone who tried this dish that I made absolutely LOVED it! I used the Pepperidge Farm Lemon Cookies for the crust and it was so yummy! I have made this 3 times in 2 weeks and I can't keep i...
Oh, my goodness, this is "da bomb"! So creamy and delicious, with a bright, true blueberry flavor, accented by that hint of lemon--I was proud to take this to my dinner club, last night! Than...
This was yummy!! I used vanilla wafer and frozen blueberries and fresh whip cream as that is what I had on hand. I made it two nights in a row.
So easy and so delicious. best no bake pie I have ever made. I highly recommend using the wild frozen blueberries from Trader Joes. The hit of the dinner party!