Ingredients50 m servings 539
- Soak sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl of hot water until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rub the caps of the portobello mushrooms with 2 tablespoons olive oil, or as needed; arrange mushrooms gill sides up on the prepared baking sheet. Season mushrooms with oregano, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Bake mushrooms in the preheated oven until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place the mushroom stems, sun-dried tomatoes, red bell pepper, and garlic cloves in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sun-dried tomato mixture in the hot oil until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Stir spinach into the skillet; cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook until spinach is wilted, about 3 minutes more, stirring occasionally. Drain excess liquid from skillet.
- Spoon spinach mixture over baked mushroom caps.
- Divide diced avocado atop stuff mushrooms and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to serve.
- Cook's Note:
- For sandwiches: Spoon spinach mixture over mushroom caps and top with avocado and sliced provolone cheese. Put between 2 slices of toasted sourdough bread spread lightly with Dijon mustard.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 539 calories; 43.8 34.1 14 4 364 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I loosely followed the recipe as I only needed 2 servings. I added a chopped yellow squash and a chopped zucchini for more veggies. I used low fat basil-tomato instead of Parmesan cheese--it c...
Made this for the family as we are trying to have a meatless meal introduced into our diet. Unfortunately none of my family enjoyed this. There was a definite lack in cohesive flavor. The spina...
Add a little goat cheese in the spinach mixture for a tasty, protein replacement meal.
I followed the recipe mostly, and we found it good, but not great. I added the filling and cheese before baking the mushrooms. This got everything to the same temperature and let the cheese br...