Ingredients50 m servings 202
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix oats, pecans, walnuts, flax seed, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Stir canola oil, maple syrup, maple flavoring, and salt together in a small bowl; pour over the oat mixture and stir to coat evenly.
- Spread the resulting mixture evenly onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 40 minutes.
- Set granola aside to cool completely before breaking into chunks. Store in an air-tight container.
Per Serving: 202 calories; 11.5 22.4 3.9 0 36 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 25
Awesome! Added a half cup shredded coconut and subbed coconut oil for canola oil and vanilla for maple extract. This is a definite keeper! Oh I don't like cinnamon in my granola so I left it o...
I thought this was good granola. The cook times were exact too. I lined a large baking sheet with foil and turned it after 20 minutes and then again after 15 minutes. I baked it on the bottom ra...
For lower calorie count use 1/4 cup of coconut oil instead of 1/3 canola. I used 1/2 tsp salt and sprinkled more on top. Omitted flavoring, seeds, and cinnamon, added vanilla. Perfect. At le...
Awesome! I followed the recipe, and added a few things on my own. I took 2 tbl. spoon of peanut butter and microwaved it with 1 tbl. spoon of coconut oil until melted and added it to the origin...
My new favorite smell? Baking this delicious granola!! The only alterations I made were coconut oil instead of canola, for an extra healthy boost & added extra pecans in place of walnuts. Perf...
Used whole flax seed and added 1/2c of wheat germ as well. Yummy in my yogurt!
I skipped the flax seed and used 1/2 tsp almond extract and 1/2 tsp vanilla in place of the maple flavoring. I used sugar free syrup. Turned out well.
I made the recipe exactly as it's written. This is an awesome recipe. Not too sweet, but sweet enough. All the flavors mesh well together. My three year old loves her "crunchies" and this is a l...