Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 262
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Cream unsalted butter in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft and creamy. Gradually beat in sugar, about 1/3 cup at a time, beating until the mixture is fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, beating well after each egg; mix in flour and green tea powder until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling them about 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out with moist crumbs or clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Allow cupcakes to cool in muffin tins for 15 minutes before removing to finish cooling.
You might also like
Per Serving: 262 calories; 9 41.5 4.3 52 18 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Based on the review I did some searching and found this recipe (http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/green-tea-cupcakes-topped-with-green-tea-buttercream-frosting-recipe.html) that shared some of ...