Ingredients35 m servings 309 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place brownie mix, vegetable oil, water, and eggs in a bowl; stir 50 strokes with a spoon.
- Spoon the brownie batter into ice cream cones, filling them about 3/4 full. Place cones on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a brownie center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- They won't rise very much so if you want to, you can fill them more.
Per Serving: 309 calories; 17.1 g fat; 38.6 g carbohydrates; 3.2 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 158 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Since we live at a high altitude, the box directions suggested I add 1/2 flour and 1/3 water, instead of 1/4. I also added an extra egg (3 total) to make the brownies more cake-like. This rec...
The kids really liked these! I think I may have over filled mine b/c they seemed to bake over, but the kids didn't mind. They said it was like the 'ice cream' was melting, lol. I put out some to...
Sorry, won't make these again. They didn't rise and were really hard. I probably overcooked them, but still, they just weren't good.