Ingredients3 h servings 371 cals
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain, cool, and cut into chunks.
- Cook salami in a skillet over medium heat until heated through, about 5 minutes; drain off excess fat and allow to cool.
- Mix potatoes, eggs, apples, onion, and pickles in a large bowl.
- Stir salami, mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, salt, black pepper, and paprika into the potato mixture. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use ham or your favorite deli meat in place of the salami. Garnish the salad with slivered red and green bell peppers, if desired.
Per Serving: 371 calories; 14.9 g fat; 46.7 g carbohydrates; 13.7 g protein; 110 mg cholesterol; 671 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made this deli-cious potato salad for my family. We enjoyed the unique ingredients. In particular the use of pickles instead of the usual celery is very good. We also enjoyed the sweetness ...
I thought this was very good, however did not add the apple, wasnt that brave yet, Also, I did double the dressing, and added a bit of mustard and my family really liked it! Thanks for the reci...