Easy Artichoke Appetizer
Ingredients45 m servings 353 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Unroll crescent roll dough into rectangles; press into the bottom and sides of a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan or baking sheet. Seal perforations together.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Combine artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, creamy salad dressing, and garlic powder in a bowl until well mixed.
- Spread creamy artichoke mixture over the browned crust.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted and beginning to brown, about 15 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes. Cut into desired shapes and serve.
Per Serving: 353 calories; 19.8 g fat; 30.4 g carbohydrates; 11.4 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 1068 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Loved this! I have to confess I made it without the crescent dough and used it as a spread on home made toasted bread. But after reading the other reviews I was concerned that the crescent rolls...
My family would not stop eating this. The only advice I have is make sure the crust is well done or it can make the appetizer soggy.
Too much bread. Took away a lot of the flavor of the dip. I prefer the Carr's table wafers. I'd really prefer to just eat the stuff by the spoonful. All by myself.
Added some fresh spinach chopped, only thing it seems like it needs a little more topping. Flavor is fabulous!