Ingredients45 m servings 244
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook and stir onion, jalapeno pepper, and garlic until tender, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Combine chicken, Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese, hot pepper sauce, and onion mixture in a large bowl.
- Spray 5 phyllo sheets each with cooking spray. Stack these 5 phyllo sheets on top of each other and cut into 4 smaller squares.
- Spoon chicken mixture into each of the 4 squares; fold phyllo dough over and seal the edges. Repeat with remaining phyllo dough and chicken mixture until you have 12 filled pockets.
- Brush beaten egg on tops of filled phyllo pockets.
- Place filled phyllo pockets on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 244 calories; 13.6 13.8 15.9 64 234 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
We didn't have any cream cheese on hand and only cheddar was available. But they look and smell delicious as well as being tasty. I was sure to check the filling taste before filling them to ma...
I altered it slightly, because I'm not a fan of peppers, but it was still pretty darn good. Definitely keep a small bowl of water nearby as you're filling the pockets, to seal the edges. (Sent m...