Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 518
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 10-inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place a pie crust into a 10-inch pie pan.
- Stir eggs, artichoke hearts, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, ham, salami, and black pepper together in a bowl.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Top the pie with remaining pie crust and crimp the edges together. Cover the edges of the crust with a liner or pieces of aluminum foil to prevent burning.
- Slit the top center of crust for ventilation while baking.
- Bake pie in the preheated oven until crust is brown, about 45 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 518 calories; 34.3 27.8 24.1 190 1302 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This recipe is a hit with all. The only thing I did different is a processed the artichoke a little. My four year old loves it that way.