Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 105
Original recipe yields 15 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet and brush tops with 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven until crisp, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Combine artichoke hearts, olives, tomato, onion, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese together in a bowl.
- Spoon artichoke mixture onto the toasted bread slices. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Return bread slices to the oven; bake until artichoke mixture is heated through and Parmesan cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's note:
- Thinly sliced sourdough baguette also works fine. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Per Serving: 105 calories; 5.8 10.5 3.3 2 225 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1