Ingredients55 m servings 288
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Puncture sweet potatoes several times with a fork. Cook in microwave on High for 5 minutes. Flip and cook until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, about 3 to 5 more minutes; cool. Peel skin off and cut sweet potatoes into large chunks.
- Mash garbanzo beans with a fork or potato masher in a bowl.
- Stir sweet potatoes and egg into mashed garbanzo beans to form a smooth consistency.
- Stir 2 cups flour, garlic powder, cumin, and coriander into sweet potato mixture to form a cookie dough consistency. Adjust with more flour if necessary.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Slightly flatten balls into patties.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes, flipping after 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 288 calories; 1.9 58.2 9 31 194 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I used spelt flour instead of the kind called for. My mashed beans were a bit chunky. The flavor is great, and the ease of preparation was easy. Wonderful recipe!
Disappointing - I tried this recipe exactly as directed. My sweet potatos may have not been large enough. It turned out very very bland. Even with more sweet potato this recipe would need a lot ...