Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus Spears with Tomatoes and Taleggio Cheese
Ingredients35 m servings 429
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Stir asparagus and grape tomatoes into the garlic and drizzle with lemon juice. Continue to cook and stir until asparagus are tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Wrap 3 asparagus spears with 1 slice of bacon. Repeat with remaining asparagus and bacon, making 4 bundles. Arrange wrapped asparagus on a baking sheet.
- Scatter cooked grape tomatoes around the wrapped asparagus.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes, then scatter Taleggio cheese atop asparagus; return baking sheet to the oven.
- Continue baking until bacon is crisp, 5 to 7 minutes more.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 429 calories; 33.8 5.4 26.6 109 893 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Robust, diverse flavor with a nice tangy finish. I've made it twice already in two days and will make it again soon! Havarti cheese works as well with some basil sprinkled on top.
I prepared ahead of time to take to deer camp. Cooked them in foil. Probably should have opened the foil to allow the bacon to crisp up a bit, but had limited space. Had great flavor and the ...