Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 339 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring black-eyed peas and 6 cups water to a boil in a large pot for 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and return black-eyed peas to the pot.
- Pour chicken broth into the black-eyed peas; simmer over medium heat until black-eyed peas are tender, about 40 minutes. Drain and rinse black-eyed peas; transfer to a large bowl.
- Drizzle reserved artichoke marinade over black-eyed peas.
- Mix artichoke hearts, celery, radishes, and green onions into black-eyed peas.
- Whisk vegetable oil, white vinegar, 3 tablespoons water, and dry Italian dressing mix in a bowl.
- Pour dressing over black-eyed peas salad and toss to combine.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute vegetable broth for chicken broth for a vegetarian alternative.
Per Serving: 339 calories; 16.5 g fat; 36.2 g carbohydrates; 13.3 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 1494 mg sodium. Full nutrition