Ingredients40 m servings 268
- Bring chicken broth to boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat; continue simmering while preparing remaining ingredients.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir celery, onion, green onion white portions, garlic, curry powder, and salt in the hot oil until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer vegetables to a bowl.
- Cook and stir rice in the same skillet until lightly toasted, about 3 minutes.
- Stir toasted rice into boiling chicken broth. Reduce heat to medium-low; continue simmering until rice is tender and broth is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Remove rice from heat and stir in raisins, green onion tops, and celery mixture until well blended.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 5.2 50.5 4.8 2 702 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
I made this with a blend of white, brown, and wild rice that I had. I also used half golden raisins and half dried cranberries. I substituted in shallots for scallions because that is what I had...
I make this dish all of the time and love it. I'm quite a picky eater so this says a lot :-)
A very good flavor, nothing overpowering, subtle without being boring. Followed recipe exactly as written, except I didn't add the salt. I'm not a fan of curry, but it works well in here. I'...
Delicious! used the oven method and it turned out perfect. I want to experiment with saffron, slivered toasted almonds and a few more veggies next time. Definitely a keeper!
Great dish with lots of flavor! I love the combination of curry with golden raisins and the crunch of celery. I would like to say DO NOT add salt if you are using regular chicken broth. It comes...