Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 531
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat olive oil in a large soup pot over medium-high heat. Cook and stir turkey, onion, and garlic in the hot oil until turkey is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink.
- Season turkey mixture with ginger and red pepper flakes.
- Stir sweet potatoes into pot and cover with 6 cups water. Simmer until sweet potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring 2 1/4 cups water to a boil in a saucepan. Remove from the heat and stir in couscous. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes, then fluff with a fork; set aside.
- Mix peanut butter with about 1 cup liquid from the sweet potato stew in a bowl until smooth. Pour peanut butter mixture back into the pot.
- Mix Swiss chard into stew and cook until tender, stirring often, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve stew spooned over couscous.
Per Serving: 531 calories; 21.5 58.5 28.1 56 224 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Tasty soup. I did think it needed salt and some heat. I like the contrast of sweet sweet potatoes with a little zip, so I added some chipotle chili powder. My only change was to use a mixed bag ...