Ingredients45 m servings 105 cals
- Combine the ingredients until a dough is formed. Divide the dough into 2 pieces and roll into logs.
- Place onto a sheet pan that is lined with parchment paper. Gently flatten and separate the logs to one inch thick and three inches wide.
- Bake 325 degrees F for about 25 min or until firm.
- Cool for 5 minutes, slice and re-bake for 15 minutes to dry out.
- Allow to cool completely.
Per Serving: 105 calories; 4.4 g fat; 15.6 g carbohydrates; 1.7 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 115 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This recipe tasted great! I found that I couldn't make as many cookies as suggested because slicing it that thin caused the biscotti to break. I ended up with about 25 biscotti instead. Since my...
This recipe is different from other cake mix biscotti in that it cooks at a lower temp and adds water. It is still pretty crumbly, like the other one and falls apart when slicing. I cooked the...