Triple Chocolate Cream Filled Cupcakes
Duncan Hines® Canada
Ingredients38 m servings 325 cals
- Mix Duncan Hines(R) Triple Chocolate Cake Mix as directed on box. Reserve the chocolate fudge pouch to be used in the filling. Do not mix into the cake.
- Spoon the batter into lined muffin pan. Bake for 18 mins. Allow to cool.
- While the cupcakes are baking, beat together the marshmallow fluff, the softened butter and the chocolate fudge pouch (mixed according to box with 1/3 cup water). Cool until firm enough to frost with or pipe into cupcakes.
- With pastry tip, pipe filling into center of cupcakes or cut a cone shape out of center of cupcake and fill with tablespoon of filling.
- Frost with favorite Duncan Hines(R) Frosting.
Per Serving: 325 calories; 16.7 g fat; 41.9 g carbohydrates; 4.1 g protein; 57 mg cholesterol; 309 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
VERY IMPORTANT: Although it tastes good, a very important instruction is missing. In the fudge packet there are many chocolate chips and fudge pieces. This makes it IMPOSSIBLE to pipe in or o...