Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 662 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
- Prepare, bake and cool cake according to package directions.
- Combine cherry pie filling and almond extract in small bowl. Stir until blended.
- To assemble, place one cake layer on serving plate.
- Spread with 1 cup whipped topping, then half the cherry pie filling mixture. Top with second layer.
- Spread remaining pie filling to within 1 1/2 inches of cake edge.
- Decorate cake edge with remaining whipped topping. Garnish with sliced almonds.
Per Serving: 662 calories; 29 g fat; 95.2 g carbohydrates; 9.7 g protein; 93 mg cholesterol; 611 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1