Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 433 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place 14-16 liners in muffin cups. (Baking tip: Spray top of pan with cooking spray for cupcakes to release from pan easier.)
- Mix batter according to directions. Spoon batter into muffin tin, about two-thirds of the way full. You will have enough batter for 14-16 cupcakes.
- Mix caramel pouch as directed on box. Spoon a heaping teaspoon of caramel on top of the batter. Do not mix into batter. Gently swirl caramel into surface of cupcake using a knife.
- Bake for 21-24 mins. Cupcakes will be golden brown and spring back when touched in center. Allow to cool completely before frosting. Frost with Duncan Hines(R) Creamy Home-Style Vanilla Frosting and decorate.
Per Serving: 433 calories; 19.4 g fat; 63.1 g carbohydrates; 3.6 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 365 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
There is an error in the recipe listings....it says chocolate frosting and then in preparation it mentions Vanilla frosting!