Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 106 cals
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 biscotti)
- Combine the ingredients until a dough is formed. Divide the dough into 2 pieces and roll into logs.
- Place onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Gently flatten the logs to one inch thick and three inches wide.
- Bake 325 degrees F for about 25 min or until firm.
- Cool for 5 minutes, slice and re-bake for 15 minutes to dry out.
- Allow to cool completely.
Per Serving: 106 calories; 4.4 g fat; 15.4 g carbohydrates; 1.4 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 112 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I am not a fan of biscotti, but my mother loves it and I make it for her. I am also not a fan of out of the box. Now after all that I love these and so does my mother. I made them when the mi...