Simple Falafel (Chickpea Burgers)
Ingredients35 m servings 237
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Mash garbanzo beans, whole-wheat flour, garlic, wheat germ, onion, soy sauce, and salt together in a bowl until well combined.
- Shape garbanzo bean mixture into 12 one-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes; flip and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Mix sour cream and salsa together in a bowl for the dip.
- Cook's note:
- If you want you can fry these by shaping into patties and frying in a heated pan until browned on each side.
Per Serving: 237 calories; 7.7 35 8.6 13 1009 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I honestly thought this needed more flavor but loved the dipping sauce. My little dog who currently has cancer and has a hard time eating ate 1 and a 1/2 so over all a win!
i added some seasoning for flavor purposes but other than that it was good. good consistency and cooked nicely