Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 526
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place garbanzo beans, 6 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, water, and tahini in a blender. Puree until thick and smooth. Transfer mixture to a large mixing bowl.
- Stir eggs into hummus mixture until completely mixed.
- Gently stir bread crumbs, carrots, onion, garlic salt, lemon pepper, onion powder, cumin, and turkey bacon into hummus mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Drop a large spoonful of falafel mixture into hot oil. Gently flatten into a thick disc. Cook patties until golden brown, about 3 minutes on each side. Transfer to a wire rack with paper towels underneath.
- Cook's note:
- I served these with fluffy brown rice, but you can get as creative as you want. You might need to add a bit more oil and lemon juice to the hummus depending on the consistency.
Per Serving: 526 calories; 30.4 48.8 16.6 87 1285 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1