Ingredients25 m servings 423 cals
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk milk and eggs together in a bowl.
- Stir biscuit mix, Parmesan cheese, salt, and black pepper together in a separate bowl.
- Dip asparagus into milk mixture.
- Roll and coat asparagus in dry ingredient mixture. Repeat with a second layer for each asparagus.
- Carefully place coated asparagus in the hot oil; fry until golden brown, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Editor's note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 423 calories; 24.6 g fat; 36.7 g carbohydrates; 15.2 g protein; 108 mg cholesterol; 1371 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
DELICIOUS! If I could give these more stars I would...soooo flavorful! The only downside is that they are messy to prepare, but the taste more than makes up for that. I seasoned my egg w/ garlic...
I made this too, but I added a teaspoon & a half of cayenne pepper and a teaspoon of paprika. Good and spicy