Fruity Mini Cupcakes
Ingredients1 h servings 63
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line 48 mini muffin cups with mini paper liners.
- Beat cake mix, water, vegetable oil, eggs, and unsweetened drink mix powder until batter is smooth and evenly colored.
- Fill the prepared mini muffin cups about 2/3 full of batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cupcakes are set in the middle, about 15 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake should come out clean.
- Allow mini cupcakes to cool before decorating.
Per Serving: 63 calories; 3 8.3 0.9 12 80 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This recipe was so fun and cute! I used resberry lemonade flavor kool-aid and made regular cupcakes(baking time 18-20min) and they came out perfect. I also mixed one package of kool-aid with a ...
I made 1 change. The first batch I made tasted to oily. So, on my second batch I did 1/4 cup of oil and that made it way less oily. I will make it again