Ingredients20 m servings 386 cals
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Whisk together brown sugar, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and crushed red pepper in small bowl until blended.
- Brush salmon with oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Grill 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, or until desired doneness. Generously brush both sides of fish with soy sauce mixture; cook additional 30 seconds per side.
- Combine salad blend, snap peas from pouch and red bell pepper in large bowl. Toss with Asian Vinaigrette, to taste. Divide salad mixture on 4 large plates. Top each with grilled salmon and sprinkle with chow mein noodles.
- *Asian Vinaigrette: Whisk together 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar, 3 tablespoons canola oil, 2 teaspoons sesame oil, 2 teaspoons reduced sodium soy sauce until blended. Makes about 1/2 cup.
Per Serving: 386 calories; 22.9 g fat; 18.5 g carbohydrates; 26 g protein; 51 mg cholesterol; 874 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I loved the fish and the salad. The only thing I had to change was the vinaigrette. It was incredibly sour and not flavourful enough when I followed the recipe, so I added 2 tbsp honey, some sal...
Already had a salmon marinating and was only able to try the salad dressing - this one's delicious! Followed the recipe to a T. Served it with spinach, salmon, onions, edamame and chow mein nood...
I tried this without the noodles and with lettuces and veggies from my garden. Everyone loved the salmon and the salad. My children both asked for more salmon. I personally want to modify th...
This recipe is super easy and extremely tasty. Remember to lightly grease the grill(turn the flame off). Great week night healthy meal.